Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hello Again

Wow. I knew I hadn't been here in a while, but this has been way too long!


I've been reading a few blogs and like how a number of them have a daily theme. I'm going to attempt to try to do just that here.


While I've been away, I've taken 2 quarters of college classes. I had completely forgotten how to study. Let's just leave it to say 30 years away is a long time.


Justin and Paula got married in a simple ceremony on the beach at Tybee Island, GA. After their honeymoon in Belize they hosted a wonderful reception at Unicoi State Park. It was a wonderful time, with many frends and family coming from near and far.
I'm still working in Helen. Nothing much has changed there. SSDD if you know what I mean.
I'll be back tomorrow and I'll be starting with Flashback Friday. Let's see how long I can keep this going. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: